Friday, 11 April 2008

B is for Blogging...

You mite want to know what got me to start blogging, yes me, the same person who started writing a diary in 2003 and to date, has written a record of 10 entries! well nothing to proud of yeah..atleast i was consistent enough to write an entry on the 1st of January for each of the five years. Kudos to me!





The "unfinished" autobiography....


Well ok back to the reason i am here, well see today being Saturday, my 'chillaxing' day, i slept in and finally at 12pm sat in front of the telly with my breakfast. while skipping through the channels, which we all do best, this 1 show attracted me, it was a talk show on an Indian news channel, called "We The People", very strong statement indeed, and their topic of discussion for today...... u guessed, blogging.
On the show, they had a bunch of famous Indian bloggers, there were a variety of them, one who is known as blogger Foxy Tanya, she is a journalist, wrote an entry about how its not wrong for women to demand sex from their husband/boyfriend, hence calling them nymphomaniac for that is wrong. Dictionary.com defines nymphomaniac as "a woman with abnormal sexual desires". I whole-heartedly agree with Foxy Tanya who claimed "its not women's fault if the men can't keep up with our desires" ....well said may i add!




The next blogger was this cute guy known as Sour Apple Martini, yes...gay! Well he blogs mainly to make friends and to find his true love, yes a boyfriend. This he did clearly post on his blog. Made me wonder....why are lots of the cute guys gay....hmmm.

There are lots of reasons for people to blog, some people use it to de-stress, some of them to counter attack other bloggers, some use it as a cheap way to stand in the limelight (hey nothing wrong with that), some have genuinely something to say for the greater good of the society, some people are just not happy with the world so they use this as their ranting medium and then there are some people like me who woke up one day and started blogging after watching a show about it. what ever the reason may be, lets just all hope that we atleast get one hit, besides our own, on our blog.

ENjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might not know what got me to start critiquing another person's blog entry. My life story starts with me being online on windows life messenger "which we all best do" . Online, i began talking to this gal who so happened to ask me to read a writeout she had put up in regard to stuff she watched on tv. Well it is good to note that this gal was in LOVE with this cute guy too and the guy was definitely not gay. Dictionary.com defines "love" as "to have a strong liking for" and if i may add regardless of the response. There are lots of reasons for people to critique, some people use it to de-stress, some of them to attack blog contents, some use it as a cheap way to stand in the limelight (hey nothing wrong with that), and some have genuinely something to say for the greater good of the society and then there are some people like me who came online and was asked to drop a critique in regard to a blog entry!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Let me change my approach a little Since the blogger didn't like my first ever critique claiming vocabulary theft, let me change my approach a little to the same boring approach all those critiques use...

Nice post...
P/s not all cute guys are gay! Those that are give better chances to the less cute guys!

Hope this is satisfactorY!Enjoy

el_fuser said...

oit.. new posts?? looking forward to read them ler...