Sunday, 31 August 2008

~*~ OrDer Of NaTuRe ~*~

There is this one point in ur life where u think that everythin is sorted from now on......this is how i want the rest of my life to be....dont want to change a thing bout it.

And then wat happens.......REALITY CHECK!

All of a sudden u find urself back to the exact same spot where all of this started.....but the only difference now is.....u r hatin urself twice as much.......why??...for botherin. Like all shakespeare plays....whenever the tragic hero (in this case heroin) tries to mess around wit (or change) the Order of Nature....disaster strikes.

Hamlet...the tragic hero.


People think.....'oh my life is so miserable...i wish it was better'... most of these ppl have everythin...wealth, health, LOVE.

So why would they say that......i have no idea......i was one of them tho....every moment of my quite perfect life i use to think my life was miserable and i'd wished it changed.....

And wat did i do.....i changed myself......i changed myself to fit in the crowd.......i changed myself for someone....that someone who was suppose to change my life forever.....for the best.
Why can't i just be one of them...








But wat did i get back in return....a scar....not the kind which can be removed by surgery....no...a scar to my heart...my emotions....my dignity....my life.


At this point.....u r left wit 2 choices...first..u can treat the scar as a beautiful memory and smile bout all the great and "meaninful" time u had spent wit the "scarer"......or ur second choice is.....treat the scar as a scar....and get depressed and cry everytime u think of the "scarer".....


I chose option 1.


So next time u think "oh my life is so miserable...i wish it were better"


Think again.

No comments: